The Online Series – Part 1 is an online 90 Minute Masterclass.
Get an introduction to SEO and manage your processes and tasks with confidence!
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is the process of increasing visibility of your web presence in the organic (FREE) results in search engines, like Google.
Course type: Online Masterclass
If your small business is looking to grow and reach more qualified customers online organically (aka FREE), this training is for you!
This session is designed for small business owners looking to build their knowledge to tackle one of the most ever-changing marketing channels for any business – SEO.
Takeaways – What you’ll learn…
- An Overview of SEO
- Learn why SEO is an integral part of your marketing mix
- SEO Fundamentals – formula and approach
- Keywords and why we need them
- Finding online opportunities
- Tools of the Trade – Free tools your business can use
- Google Analytics & Google Search Console – an overview
This is an introductory course; your SEO knowledge would be zero to low before attending.
You must be committed to implementing the knowledge and skills you learn to create an online marketing strategy for your business.
Masterclass times listed are in AEST (Sydney) time. Daylight saving time may affect your scheduled class so be sure to check.
* LIMITED SPOTS & TICKETS AVAILABLE.