An effective SEO strategy is not just what you do on your website – it’s also what you’re doing away from your website.
There are many benefits of video for your business, including spreading brand awareness so people get a good idea as to what your product, business and service is.
In this workshop, we look at how you can use and leverage video for your Small Business and SEO efforts, including optimisation techniques and content distribution.
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Start releasing video content for their social media and website
- Get the most out of their smart phone before they engage a professional
- More effectively attract and engage customers with video
- Improve their on-camera techniques and boost confidence
During this workshop you will learn:
The fundamentals to recording a great video
- How to ensure you have great lighting and audio
- Tips on how to get the most out of your camera/smart phone
- How to shoot a video with lovely composition
- Where to film and why location matters
- Get our tips and gear list of tried and tested affordable equipment to take your smart phone videos to the next level
How to script and structure your video
- What to say in your video and the best way to say it
- Scripting tips and templates
How to look great on camera and improve your performance techniques
- What to wear on camera
- Tips for standing and sitting during filming
- How to project your voice
- How to use your hand movements to create energy in your video
- Look at the impact body language has in video
- How to look towards the camera
- How to feel confidence in front of the camera
How to film great testimonials and interview people on camera
- Question techniques
- Standing and sitting positions (make your videos look professional)
- How to make other people feel comfortable in front of the camera
Video implementation to increase views
- How to upload your video onto YouTube and social media
- How to understand your video analytics
- How to tag, label and set your video up for SEO success
PLEASE NOTE: That we do not go into detailed editing in this workshop.
Where: Workshops will be at local Doreen Brown Head Quarters – 2/104 Kembla Street, Wollongong NSW 2500.
When: Monday the 16th of March 2020 from 9.30am to 3.30pm
Affordable local parking available and easy access to public transport.
*Limited Spots Available.
*If you are unable to attend, 7 days notice is required for a full refund. No refund will be provided for less than 7 days notice, however ticket can be used for an alternate/future workshop time.