Local SEO is a search engine optimisation strategy which is important for your local business.
In this 3 hour workshop, we run through the fundamental techniques and tactics you need to improve Local Search visibility.
About this Workshop
If your small business is looking to grow and reach more local customers online, this workshop is for you!
It has been designed for small business owners looking to build their knowledge to tackle one of the most ever-changing marketing channels for any business – SEO.
Attendees will walk away with a solid foundation to create a Local SEO presence online, and a base strategy to start showing up on Google.
- Google My Business – how to optimise this platform for Local SEO
- Listing your local business with top SEO directories
- Understanding the fundamentals of Local SEO website updates
- Mastering keyword selection for Local SEO efforts
- This is an introductory course; your SEO knowledge would be zero to low before attending.
- You must be committed to implementing the knowledge and skills you learn to create an online marketing strategy for your business.
BYO laptop to the workshop
When: Wednesday 11th March 2020
Where: Workshops will be at local Doreen Brown Consulting office – 2/104 Kembla Street, Wollongong NSW 2500.
Session Time: 9:30am to 12:30pm
Affordable local parking available and easy access to public transport.
*Limited Spots Available.
*If you are unable to attend, 7 days notice is required for a full refund. No refund will be provided for less than 7 days notice, however ticket can be used for an alternate/future workshop time.