This in-person workshop has been designed to help you learn how to use Canva, a free online design tool which can be used to create digital assets for your Social Media platforms, websites, email marketing campaigns…and more!
The workshops are designed for beginners and those who have tried to use the platform but need some extra support and help navigating it.
You don’t need to be graphic design expert, as Canva makes design easier than ever, with the help of this in person workshop where I will guide you step-by-step.
Required – BYO Laptop or Macbook
What will you learn in this workshop?
- What are the business benefits of using Canva?
- Creating a new Canva account
- How to use the Canva homepage
- Accessing royalty free images
- Finding your way around the Canva editor
- Branding your digital assets
- Creating your first Instagram & Facebook design
- Publishing your first Instagram & Facebook design
- Design tips and tricks throughout the session to make your designs look professional
- Included – Digital knowledge resource (workshop notes and slides)
When: Tuesday 5th November, begins at 9:30am to 12:30pm
Where: Workshops will be at local Doreen Brown Consulting office – 2/104 Kembla Street, Wollongong NSW 2500.
Affordable local parking available and easy access to public transport.
*Only 6 places available.
*If you are unable to attend, 7 days notice is required for a full refund. No refund will be provided for less than 7 days notice, however ticket can be used for an alternate/future workshop time.