About this Workshop
If your small business is looking to grow and reach more customers online, this workshop is for you!
This workshop is designed for small business owners looking to build their knowledge to tackle one of the most ever-changing marketing channels for any business – SEO.
Attendees will walk away with a solid foundation to create an SEO presence online, and a base strategy to start showing up on Google.
Part 1: An Overview of SEO
- Learn why SEO is an integral part of your marketing mix
- Discuss formula and approach to SEO
Part 2: SEO Fundamentals
- How to find relevant keywords
- How to create content that is SEO friendly
- Finding online opportunities – away from your own website
Part 3: Tools of the Trade
- Free tools your business can use
- Google Analytics & Google Search Console – an overview
- Google Keyword Planner – an overview
- This is an introductory course; your SEO knowledge would be zero to low before attending.
- You must be committed to implementing the knowledge and skills you learn to create an online marketing strategy for your business.
BYO laptop to the workshop
Where: Workshops will be at local Doreen Brown Consulting office – 2/104 Kembla Street, Wollongong NSW 2500.
When: Monday the 10th of February, from 9.30am to 3.30pm
Affordable local parking available and easy access to public transport.
*Limited Spots Available.
*If you are unable to attend, 7 days notice is required for a full refund. No refund will be provided for less than 7 days notice, however ticket can be used for an alternate/future workshop time.